ANY movement on ANY waitlist? Too soon??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
E

e-spin

THIS MAY BE A LITTLE EARLY BUT...
For those of you who are fortunate enough to have already been moved from WAIT to ACCEPT...Yea for you!!! :clap: :clap:
Could you share with us who are still on THE LIST which schools, when you interviewed and when you found out you got in??
THANKS!!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I think so far I've only read about one person on this site getting off a waitlist...

For the most part, I'm afraid you're going to have to wait until after March 15.
Good luck.

Originally posted by crazyA
I think so far I've only read about one person on this site getting off a waitlist...

For the most part, I'm afraid you're going to have to wait until after March 15.
Good luck.

Do you mean May 15?

Members don't see this ad :)
Why do you say March 15th? Don't you mean May 15th?

Well, yeah, May 15 is about the time waitlists should really get moving, since it's the dealine for deposits at most places.

But around March 15 is the time most places aim to fill up their classes, so I'd assume people with multiple acceptances will start declining some of their acceptances then, and the waitlists should get rolling. I was trying to be optimistic for the OP.

Ha. I posted this almost exactly a month ago...and I was just randomly thinking about this thread today!!

Anyway, just thought I'd throw this back out there and see what I get...altho it is probably STILL a little early by my estimation!

BUMP!!

Spin:D :D