Any Neumann students out there?????

Started by Agent007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Agent007

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All

I was just hoping that someone went to or is currently enrolled at Neumann U in Philly?
I am trying to decide if I should apply there, it being a weekend program. How much self teaching/learning do you have to do if the classes are only twice a week?
 
Hey there! I applied and was accepted (ending up turning them down for another program) but I've had a few coworker's go through the program. I'm happy to tell you what I know if you want to PM me!
 
Hello All

I was just hoping that someone went to or is currently enrolled at Neumann U in Philly?
I am trying to decide if I should apply there, it being a weekend program. How much self teaching/learning do you have to do if the classes are only twice a week?

I'm a 3rd year student at Neumann. If you have any specific questions, feel free to message me. I prefer the weekend format and the faculty is very supportive and responsive to students' emails through the week.