any news from vanderbilt?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yogi Bear

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Yogi Bear...

If you are accepted, the dean gives you a call and you get a packet in the mail. I dunno if they have contacted for wait-lists and rejections yet. I interviewed 9/9...so hopefully that gives you an idea their response time.

I interviewed on Sep 26. My status page has not been updated since the interview information was added. I have not heard anything from them except a thank you letter for my thank you letter from my interviewer.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone, like another poster mentioned, it depends on when you interviewed and when the interviewer put his review in.

For me, I interviewed on the 13, and my app went to the committee on Friday of last week. He said I'll find out by Friday what the deal is.

Good luck all,
To the Vande women, I will make it my purpose here on Earth to make it!

peace
H

I found out my waitlist this week..........snail mail letter.

Originally posted by VirtuoJ
Hi Yogi Bear...

If you are accepted, the dean gives you a call and you get a packet in the mail. I dunno if they have contacted for wait-lists and rejections yet. I interviewed 9/9...so hopefully that gives you an idea their response time.

did your status page show any updates i.e. "decision letter mailed x/x/x"? just wondering if i should try to check my status page next week.

nope. nothing is updated on the status page. there's no point in obsessively checking it.