Any news from...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pbure

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Temple,Tufts,NYU,BU?

I think I wasted my time with Nova,Case as I hear they are already booked until January with interviews. I also applied to Michigan,UOP and Maryland eventhough I don't think I have much of a shot as Canadian applicant with average stats..so i'm depending on Temple,Tufts,NYU,BU and to a lesser extent Columbia. (I don't have a 23AA tho..which makes it tough to get in there)
I can't believe how late I am though..application was sent out August 15th and i'm sitting here like a lem while everyone else has their interviews booked until November/December.
I got the letter from NYU saying I'm under review but that was before I even sent them a cheque..I sent it all my cheques except for Temple and Nova (as per their request). Pretty nervous over here..my DAT scores expire after this cycle I think.

Members don't see this ad.

Oh Canada! :D Don't freak out. I dont know if you were being sarcastic, but nova is only booked into october or something. It's just their first round of interviews. Keep the faith.