Any news?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentgirl09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear anything from Temple lately? I interviewed first week in January and want to hear something soon! They said it would be 1-2 weeks about.

I just interviewed at boston too, wondering how soon you can hear back. They said 4-6 weeks... that sounds like a long time to wait!:(

Members don't see this ad.

i interviewed the first week of Jan at temple too... no news . no news from MWU (2nd week of jan) either. How was BU? i'm going out there in March for an interview... hopefully not too late.

same here havent heard anything from temple (int. jan 8)..=X

Members don't see this ad :)
Im rootin for ya Dentgirl, they will roll in soon

Thanks for the info guys. Thanks supra. I'll keep my head up and hopefully hear something soon so I can sleep!

With Boston, if they want you after the interview, judging from trends after 12/1 , they will notify you within days. If you are not notified, that does not mean rejection. If could mean waitlist, or eventual rejection, or eventual acceptance.
That said, I hope you hear something soon. I'd further appreciate if you do get accepted to BU, try to choose another school, since I am in desperate need for a spot there. :laugh:

With Boston, if they want you after the interview, judging from trends after 12/1 , they will notify you within days. If you are not notified, that does not mean rejection. If could mean waitlist, or eventual rejection, or eventual acceptance.
That said, I hope you hear something soon. I'd further appreciate if you do get accepted to BU, try to choose another school, since I am in desperate need for a spot there. :laugh:

Haha. :D

If anyone has a mac they know what I'm takling about.. the gmail notifier in the corner. Well I check it and it said Boston University -..
I though tit might be an acceptane and my page wouldn't load (b/c our internet at school is terrible). I started freaking out....

It ended up being housing info.

They really like playing games with our emotions it seems. :smuggrin:

Same thing happened to me today. I thought my heart was going to leap out of my chest when I saw the email from BU, but just housing info... This wait is killing me. Every day that passes I feel like my chances are getting slimmer. I am going NUTS!!! :scared::scared:

What in the world! Is temple full? They dont feel like admitting anyone these days. :mad:

I am getting nervous and antsy.

Well I did get a secondary from my original number 1 Umaryland so I may go assuming I get an invite. So if all goes well I may have to reconsider but I loved Tufts especially the new floors that will be added so I don't know. Out of state Maryland is still significantly cheaper than Tufts