Any Non-Trads have any experience with HES?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

businessguy

That's gold Jerry, Gold!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have any Non-Trads attended the Harvard Extension School pre-medical program (Health Careers Program)?

I just read the HES 2005 thread and I am very interested.

Just looking for some non-traditional opinions.

Thanks,

Businessguy
 
businessguy said:
Have any Non-Trads attended the Harvard Extension School pre-medical program (Health Careers Program)?

I just read the HES 2005 thread and I am very interested.

Just looking for some non-traditional opinions.

Thanks,

Businessguy

Almost everyone in HES is non-traditional (including myself). If you're looking for feedback, post in that thread or PM me if you have specific questions.