any NOVA student???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

orthodontist99

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I will be sitting for the WREB at NOVA on the 7th of April. I need help with getting the handpieces that are compatible with the system u have in ure clinics. Is there a way to rent them for the period of the exam ? and if i wanna buy them, what kind are they???
Thank you
 
I suggest you arrive to our campus a couple of days early during the week. We have a Henry Schein store right in our dental building. You can see our sim lab and purchase what you need through Schein. See you on WREB day!

Andy