China and Eastern Asia Any one from Viet Nam or from Chengdu China

Started by rarm1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rarm1

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I am Bob Arm from Wilmington Delaware.

I have been in Viet Nam several times with Operation Smile and have hosted some dentists here in the US.. I am looking to speak to more people from Viet Nam to continue these educational trips. My Speciality in dentistry is Hospital Dentistry, Oral Pathology, Oral Medicine, facial pain.

I have been to China - Chengdu with the Red Cross and helped set up an affilation with Health Volunteers Overseas. With this program just starting I am looking to speak to more people from the Chengdu area to help setup/continue these educational trips. My interests are as above.

Thank you all.
bob