Any one on the Buffalo waitlist...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cptdemorgan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how many people are on the buffalo waitlist and if anyone on that list has been accepted off it. Cool

Members don't see this ad.

I have been on Buffalo's waitlist since I believe around late December. I received a letter saying I could be offered acceptance all the way up until the first week of classes. I have no idea of how long the waitlist is or any other info sorry.

I have been on Buffalo's waitlist since I believe around late December. I received a letter saying I could be offered acceptance all the way up until the first week of classes. I have no idea of how long the waitlist is or any other info sorry.

yeah ive been on it since Dec 1st too.... I remember someone else posting another thread (you can search for it) saying they got called up from the waitlist... so im assuming they are already going to it, but like buddy said, they go up until class starts...

Members don't see this ad :)
From the sparcity of Buffalo SDNer responses for the 2011 class, it would seem like the applicants on the waiting may have a pretty good chance? Any idea how far down the list they usually go?

I just want to let you guys know that Buffalo has apparently stopped interviewing since they have filled their spaces/waiting list. So I imagine that's good news for the waiting list people, in case people who sent their deposits change their mind!