Any optometrists out there...

Started by selley
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

selley

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
...who would be willing to answer a few questions for me? It's for a project I am doing in my health class. Or, if you're a pre-optometry student, you can also help and answer some of my questions. I need someone who can answer questions about college life, their work, etc.

Thanks! =)
 
...who would be willing to answer a few questions for me? It's for a project I am doing in my health class. Or, if you're a pre-optometry student, you can also help and answer some of my questions. I need someone who can answer questions about college life, their work, etc.

Thanks! =)

You can PM me and I don't mind answering your questions but you will probably get a wider range of opinions if you post them publicly.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the replies, but I'm already done with my project. 😉

If you want, you can briefly tell me what being an optometrist is like. I'm still not sure whether or not I should pursue a career in optometry.