any other DO schools besides MSUCOM that do not require interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sjohnson321

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any other DO Schools that do not have you interview like MSUCOM?

Members don't see this ad.

Are there any other DO Schools that do not have you interview like MSUCOM?

If you're willing to pay 80k per year, you should be granted admittance without having to fly there and pay for a hotel room...

Members don't see this ad :)
If you're willing to pay 80k per year, you should be granted admittance without having to fly there and pay for a hotel room...

pretty much telling the OOSers to get the hell out and stay away from their school

I. did. not. know. that...damn it. Just wasted my application fee.

I heard NOVA interview only last 5 minutes.

I heard NOVA interview only last 5 minutes.

This is true. I was asked 5 quick questions.

This is NOT true in all circumstances, so I do not see how both of you can just make this claim as pure fact.

Out of all the people that went before me (I was the last to be interviewed in my group), there was only one guy who was interviewed for what seemed like 10 minutes at most. The rest of us were interviewed for 15-20 minutes. It was less than how long I was interviewed for MD, but certainly not the 5 minutes you both have claimed.

This is NOT true in all circumstances, so I do not see how both of you can just make this claim as pure fact.

Out of all the people that went before me (I was the last to be interviewed in my group), there was only one guy who was interviewed for what seemed like 10 minutes at most. The rest of us were interviewed for 15-20 minutes. It was less than how long I was interviewed for MD, but certainly not the 5 minutes you both have claimed.

Well, your experience was different, that's all. My group interviewed pretty fast. It probably wasn't 5 minutes long, but it was a quick 5 questions.

Well, your experience was different, that's all. My group interviewed pretty fast. It probably wasn't 5 minutes long, but it was a quick 5 questions.

Fair enough. The poor guy came out of there thinking he was already rejected. He definitely didn't feel too great.

Fair enough. The poor guy came out of there thinking he was already rejected. He definitely didn't feel too great.

That's how I would feel too if my interview lasted only a few minutes :(

I couldn't imagine an interview only taking 5 minutes, what did they ask? You could take 5 minutes just talking about yourself/why medicine