Any other military spouses out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Whatwethinkwebecome

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a military spouse applying to school this June. It would be nice to connect with other women going through similar circumstances.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! Good luck to you too! Where are you calling in-state? Are you using your current address or your "state of residency" that you use for taxes?

I am not applying this cycle. I am next year but thank you. However, if I were, I would be using my state-of-residency which is not where I currently live. From what I have read, there should be a place on the secondary applications where it asks if you have any ties to the state the medical school is in. So, if you are applying to medical schools where your mil-spouse is currently stationed or previously stationed, then you can write down your spouse's military service as a tie to that state.

Any other mil-spouses, please correct me if I have understood this incorrectly.