Any OU Interview Invites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Soonerborn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm an instate applicant and was just wondering if any other instate applicants received an interview? I got a call asking if I would be available for an early interview. Stats: 21AA/21TS/21PAT, 3.8 oGPA, 3.75 sGPA

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Soonerborn, welcome to SDN!

According to predents.com, a few other in-states have gotten interviews as well. Congrats on the interview and good luck! I'm still waiting to be invited for one :xf:

you're in great shape soonerborn... if you're a resident and you're interviewing this early then they're eager to get you. congrats!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey there and welcome! I am instate for OK and I got an interview invite last week via phone call. The woman on the phone said they don't usually hand out invites for instate until dec. but they had some openings so they decided to call a few people. I am sure you will fine. Just have to wait a little bit longer I guess!

Good luck!

Ya! I interviewed there a couple weeks ago! I think they are just squeezing us in between the out of state interviews when they don't have all the slots filled... my interview was on a Wednesday so I figure that's probably one of the hardest days for them to get out of staters scheduled, just since it's in the middle of the week.

It's a really laid back interview too, so don't worry about it because you will be fine! Plus I really liked how they let us talk to a 4th year student. Good luck to yall! & Congrats on the interview! :)

during my interview (im out of states and had mine on 10/13/09), they said they interview every single instate students no matter their stats and im guessing there aren't too many OK residents for them to interview since their interview is everyday
so im assuming all of instate students who have met the requirements will get interview