any pa distance programs out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vardenafil

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
im looking for a good distance learning program for physician assistant. i know i will have to do clinicals and rotations but i was hoping there is a program that i can do the didactic work at home. i currently have a pharmd and cant afford to take time off of work to go back for my pa license.
 
sorry,no distance learning entry level pa programs.
there are a few postgrad masters which are mostly online but you need to complete an entry level program 1st.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Check out North Dakota. To my knowledge it is the closest thing to what you're wanting. http://www.med.und.nodak.edu/physicianassistant/


truly shameful. online a+p....what is the world coming to.....?
until recently this was essentially an np program as they only admitted nurses and had an np style shortened curriculum. I didn't recommend this program before and now that they do didactics on line I definitely won't.....
 
I wonder how their students do on the PANCE? I didn't see their results posted anywhere on their website.