Any PCAT study software?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chuck61686

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking for a PCAT study CD I can put on my laptop so I can study for the PCAT during any boring lectures in the upcoming semester. Of course, my PCAT score takes precedence over grades that won't even be on my transcript 🙂
 
I'm looking for a PCAT study CD I can put on my laptop so I can study for the PCAT during any boring lectures in the upcoming semester. Of course, my PCAT score takes precedence over grades that won't even be on my transcript 🙂

those are only spring grades, what if you get waitlisted? those grades could be the difference between getting in or not.
 
those are only spring grades, what if you get waitlisted? those grades could be the difference between getting in or not.

Sorry, I think I made it sound like I was just gonna BS my way through the next semester. That's not the case. I'm just saying, I'll shift a little more of my energy towards the PCAT as I see fit (ie if I'm caught in a boring lecture, I'll bust out the PCAT study materials). The one remaining pre-req I'm taking (physics) will get 100% of my attention.

Anyways...any good PCAT software out there?
 
Sorry, I think I made it sound like I was just gonna BS my way through the next semester. That's not the case. I'm just saying, I'll shift a little more of my energy towards the PCAT as I see fit (ie if I'm caught in a boring lecture, I'll bust out the PCAT study materials). The one remaining pre-req I'm taking (physics) will get 100% of my attention.

Anyways...any good PCAT software out there?

The only PCAT material that I know are in CD format have several PCAT practice tests. You can either get that or try the PCAT audio learning CD's. I heard the Biology portion is really good.

Are you taking algebra-based physics or cal based? Is that the only class you're taking?