Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am starting PharmD this fall.
And I am almost freaked out 😱 b/c my English is not good enough to express myself in English. (My friends never believed that I was accepted to this program)
I heard Pharm School has lots of group work / discussion/
Any advice is welcome!! Please help me~~~
And I am almost freaked out 😱 b/c my English is not good enough to express myself in English. (My friends never believed that I was accepted to this program)
I heard Pharm School has lots of group work / discussion/
Any advice is welcome!! Please help me~~~

...and there are a lot of settings were we can practise and be valuable...if one is not good at interacting with patients...we still have a lot a places where pharmacists are needed and do not involve having to talk to patients....