Any pleasant surprises?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coolness

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Although many of you guys visited and interviewed at Caribbean medical schools and had some idea of what it was going to be like, are there any pleasant surprises that you have/had experienced?

Members don't see this ad.

coolness said:
Although many of you guys visited and interviewed at Caribbean medical schools and had some idea of what it was going to be like, are there any pleasant surprises that you have/had experienced?

TOPLESS WOMEN!!! :eek: :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a lot of fond memories of Dominica (Ross). Ross is a huge school (1100 students down there) so there was a lot of extracurricular activity always going on. Lots of intramural sports, parties at the wine bar (WB :) and HUGE post-mini parties where everyone got really ****-faced. All in all, the downtime was a lot of fun.

Brian Pavlovitz said:
Ugh. And they're always over 200lbs. Why is that?? :confused:
honest to god i dont know. Another german contribution to the world: the hairy fat man in speedo.

stephew said:
honest to god i dont know. Another german contribution to the world: the hairy fat man in speedo.

LOL

ahhh those wonderous germans

:D

J~