coffeebythelake

Supreme Commander Anesthesiologist
15+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
It is already late February, but there are still many schools that haven't given any indication of interview or rejection. Is there any point emailing them to check my status in the hope of an interview, or are schools pretty much done giving out interview invites?

Schools on my list:
- Rosalind Franklin
- Wake Forest University
- New York Medical College
- Tufts
- Creighton
- AECOM
- GWU
- MCW
- MSSM

ReTry

10+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2007
Status (Visible)
i think NYMC is still handing out interviews. I hope atleast. Does anyone know about Drexel, Albany, Dart., and Brown?

AnEyeLikeMars

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2005
Carrboro, NC
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
It is already late February, but there are still many schools that haven't given any indication of interview or rejection. Is there any point emailing them to check my status in the hope of an interview, or are schools pretty much done giving out interview invites?

Schools on my list:
- Rosalind Franklin
- Wake Forest University
- New York Medical College
- Tufts
- Creighton
- AECOM
- GWU
- MCW
- MSSM

I would call or email Wake Forest. I didn't find out I was offered an interview until I called and they said, "oh yeah, you're on the interview list." For all of the schools, I don't think it could hurt to email or call.

About the Ads

te7d

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2005
Status (Visible)
I think that last Friday, the 23rd of February, was the last day that GWU is interviewing.

Ihateverbal

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2006
Status (Visible)
I got an interview at Drexel last week...and when I scheduled the interview, there were still the entire month of April open (and pretty much every day they were interviewing)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.