Any problems with buying old study materials?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Seahawk

Nothing to do here
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Buddy of mine is a year ahead of me in the app cycle, he bought all of the typical stuff everybody suggests here, destroyer, crack, achiever, barons, etc... This year

If I was to buy these used from him, are there any things incorporated into the software that would allow me not to use them?

Also, is it a bad idea to buy material a few years old? I can't imagine the stuff would change that much.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Buddy of mine is a year ahead of me in the app cycle, he bought all of the typical stuff everybody suggests here, destroyer, crack, achiever, barons, etc... This year

If I was to buy these used from him, are there any things incorporated into the software that would allow me not to use them?

Also, is it a bad idea to buy material a few years old? I can't imagine the stuff would change that much.

Thanks

I had the 2007 Destroyer and 2010, so they were both technically old. The newer destroyer has some new added roadmaps, but for the most part the problems are about the same. There are only so many questions that they can ask you. There is probably not a whole lot of new material but I was glad to have the new and the old editions so that I had a few hundred extra practice problems to go over.