Any program offering externship/observership for IMGs

Started by DanielOY
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DanielOY

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I am kinda exhausted searching online and calling one program by another... Anyone know if there's any good opportunity out there? I am currently doing psychology trials in a medical school. I have shadowed attendings here but due to hospital policy I couldn't do much and therefore wasn't able to even get a good letter from the attending. I have taken and passed all my STEPs on the first attempt and planning to apply in Sept this year. Really need some US clinical experience.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!!!


D