Any Purdue Pharmacy student here?

Started by RX 2009
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RX 2009

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey
I got accepted and am planning to move to Lafayette on Aug.
But I do not know anyone in that area and need some info about housing, living expense,etc.
Can some one help me plz?
 
Hey
I got accepted and am planning to move to Lafayette on Aug.
But I do not know anyone in that area and need some info about housing, living expense,etc.
Can some one help me plz?


sorry went to the better pharmacy school in indiana😀
 
I'm not a pharmacy student, but I'm an undergraduate here. There are various housing situations depending on what you like. On campus you can find a variety of apartments from studio/1 bedrooms to 4 bedroom townhouses and 5+ person houses. There are also graduate dorms if that suits you more. Prices are reasonable, and they're less expensive (usually) the further you are from campus. There are a variety of city bus systems as well as a campus bus system that is free for all purdue students. I would check out www.boilerapartments.com and see what you can find! Good luck in school!