Any questions on plants?

Started by simonlee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

simonlee

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am wondering if there are any questions about plant structures in the real DAT. I was reading the Kaplan blue book, but I haven't seen any review on plants, except photosynthesis and plant cells. However, I came across some questions on plants in the sample exams. If there are some questions shown up in the realdat, what should I focus on studying for plants?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In the Kaplan blue book there is also info on plants in the Reproduction section as well as the Vascular Systems section - although it is all very basic. I'm sure you will have at least one plant question.
 
my bio section had tons of those types of q's (by tons i mean about 4 or 5) so i got kinda worried because the think i hate most is sexual reproduction of plants, i mean what the ----, who cares. but def review it.