dEEdEEeSS

10+ Year Member
Feb 11, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
hey all! just curious, is there anyone who has taken the DAT recently and able to use a pencil and paper? (NOT dry erase board)

and if so, where did you take it?

thanks!

-dee

;)

haavoc

10+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
hey all! just curious, is there anyone who has taken the DAT recently and able to use a pencil and paper? (NOT dry erase board)

thanks!

-dee

;)

I took mine on Nov 21, 2006. Sorry if that's not very recent, but I was given a pink booklet (~3-5 pages) and a pencil. I assume it depends on the center you take the exam, some may use paper and pencil, whereas some may use a dry erase board. I took mine in Dekalb, IL.

sdn_addict

10+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
i don't know what area you live in, but in socal, i've called literally every test center and they have all switched to dry erase boards...hope that helps.

About the Ads

jungli

10+ Year Member
Nov 27, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical

thanks!

-dee

;)

its really not that bad.....annoying at first but than you get used to it...dont sweat it

leedizzal

10+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
i don't know what area you live in, but in socal, i've called literally every test center and they have all switched to dry erase boards...hope that helps.

Go to the Redlands California Test center here in socal they gave me pencil paper and that was sept...

So good luck....

It was nice to have paper and pencil too....

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.