any recent test takers that did not use a dry erase board?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dEEdEEeSS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all! just curious, is there anyone who has taken the DAT recently and able to use a pencil and paper? (NOT dry erase board)

and if so, where did you take it?

thanks!

-dee

;)

Members don't see this ad.

hey all! just curious, is there anyone who has taken the DAT recently and able to use a pencil and paper? (NOT dry erase board)

thanks!

-dee

;)

I took mine on Nov 21, 2006. Sorry if that's not very recent, but I was given a pink booklet (~3-5 pages) and a pencil. I assume it depends on the center you take the exam, some may use paper and pencil, whereas some may use a dry erase board. I took mine in Dekalb, IL.

i don't know what area you live in, but in socal, i've called literally every test center and they have all switched to dry erase boards...hope that helps.

Members don't see this ad :)

thanks!

-dee

;)

its really not that bad.....annoying at first but than you get used to it...dont sweat it

i don't know what area you live in, but in socal, i've called literally every test center and they have all switched to dry erase boards...hope that helps.

Go to the Redlands California Test center here in socal they gave me pencil paper and that was sept...

So good luck....

It was nice to have paper and pencil too....

Go to the Redlands California Test center here in socal they gave me pencil paper and that was sept...

So good luck....

It was nice to have paper and pencil too....

I think most places have changed since then.

I took it on Saturday and it was paper and pencil. Also it was in Boston.