Any recommendations for fun away rotations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jc237

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a 3rd year and I'm trying to set up an away elective towards the end of 4th year at a fun place just to chill. Have you guys done any and would like to share your experiences? It really doesn't matter what the elective is. If anyone has done one at Univ of Hawaii, definitely pls share :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

if you have any interest in learning Spanish, I recommend Costa Rica... I went for 6 wks and had a fabulous time. Learned a ton of Spanish, saw many beautiful beaches, rafted 2 rivers, etc etc.

AMBinNC said:
if you have any interest in learning Spanish, I recommend Costa Rica... I went for 6 wks and had a fabulous time. Learned a ton of Spanish, saw many beautiful beaches, rafted 2 rivers, etc etc.

AMB--my buddies and I are planning a trip to CR next year (in fact, I was going to post that as an idea until I saw yours). We've heard tons of rave reviews, both online and from some folks here that did it this year. Where were you and what program did you do? Any info would be awesome. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll just be starting med school this year, but am already thinking about a rotation in Costa Rica. I've been there once before and it's gorgeous. The country has so many national parks; if you're into the outdoors there's tons to do. Definitely recommend it.

Manhattan or Sunny Southern California :D