Any Recommended Video Lecture Series?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tco

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sometimes, I'd like to watch lectures rather than read books. Anyone with recommended video series for purchase?

I'm interested in both studying for the Core and for daily practice.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

To respond to my own thread...Some of the Societies have webinars/lecture series.

For instance, the Society of Thoracic Radiology has an educational page with lectures http://thoracicrad.org/?portfolio=education
The Society of Neuroradiology has an education section (must sign up to be a member first).

What others?

To respond to my own thread...Some of the Societies have webinars/lecture series.

For instance, the Society of Thoracic Radiology has an educational page with lectures http://thoracicrad.org/?portfolio=education
The Society of Neuroradiology has an education section (must sign up to be a member first).

What others?
I like ARRS lectures (recorded from their annual meeting and released). UCSF are hit and miss. Heard good things from the Titan video series for core studying.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I like ARRS lectures (recorded from their annual meeting and released). UCSF are hit and miss. Heard good things from the Titan video series for core studying.

Do you have any recommendations from the ARRS lectures? I couldn't even make it through the ones I've opened. They're pretty dull and seem...Really esoteric for the most part?

Do you have any recommendations from the ARRS lectures? I couldn't even make it through the ones I've opened. They're pretty dull and seem...Really esoteric for the most part?
I thought the HRCT series was pretty good. The ARRS stuff is overall good I think, but since each topic is three 30 minute talks by different people there are a few duds sprinkled in. I didn't find them esoteric. Which ones did you try?

The CTisus group out of Hopkins has a couple apps out too with numerous lectures. They are also pretty good but a little too much research based and study quoting. Limited to body topics as well.

I thought the HRCT series was pretty good. The ARRS stuff is overall good I think, but since each topic is three 30 minute talks by different people there are a few duds sprinkled in. I didn't find them esoteric. Which ones did you try?

The CTisus group out of Hopkins has a couple apps out too with numerous lectures. They are also pretty good but a little too much research based and study quoting. Limited to body topics as well.

A few of them were pretty bland. For example, I looked at the ankle fractures (I think that was the title) lecture from the UPMC MSK radiologist. The first 10-15 minutes was of her looking at cortical fragments and saying, "In this location, this bone fragment means x ligament was injured." I couldn't take it anymore.

I signed up for the Neuro webinar that will be in a few days.