any repeats from old exams on part I

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

molarjuncky

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for u who took the computerized part I this month were there any repeats from rel. or unreleased exams? about how many if u can remember?
 
i don't think i saw a question repeated word for word, a few (maybe 10) questions looked similar to the most recent released exams. good luck studying!
 
I had maybe 5 repeats per section at most (on the computer). Don't spend too much time looking over old exams...the more recent ones are still helpful but only slightly so in my experience. YMMV.