any self-employed pharmacists here?

Started by deleted319231
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted319231

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought i read someone post about being self-employed. Just curious to know what type of work you do and how to get that setup. im looking to add some flexibility into my life.
 
This guy is:

 
This guy is:

I think he is currently self unemployed.


I know a few that are consultants, or that were traveling RPh's - used to be a great gig for someone who was semi-retired - but now not to many places use rent-a-pharmacists. I guess technically I was self employed as a second job when I did it a decade ago.