FDA jobs for pharmacists

Started by baronzb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

baronzb

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know there are several job types at the FDA for pharmacists, drug applications, drug safety, research.

Is anyone familiar with these roles, what is the full list of these roles and any advice on working jobs.gov?
 
I don’t know that you want a government job right now…
My sister, estranged, works for FDA. I am aware of some of the temporary austerity with the administration.
Even if it becomes lackluster, it's still better than out here in free market capitalist land.
I also did a stint in DoD as a clinical pharmacist, out patient. medical clinic.

I'm definitely interested in a federal appointment, doesn't have to be FDA, could be IHS or some other agency (please fill me in), but it has to be a non-clinical pharmacist or staff pharmacist role, either informatics or some other desk job.
I really like informatics.