Any SMP or Post Bac programs still open?

Started by Lola1234
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lola1234

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,
I'm looking for a academic record enhancer 1 year type of program. I'm also looking for a program that gives an automatic interview for admission into med. school if I maintain a certain GPA.

😕

Anyone know of any that are still accepting applications??
 
Last edited:
According to the site, University of Pennsylvania SSP is accepting applications until July 15 for the Fall. It is not an SMP, but is certificated if you do well in the program. I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, but as a post bac pre-health student this is the only one that I know of still open.