Any Suggestions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gottamakeit

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
O.K. I have a serious question?

My friend has a serious problem he smells like throw up:(
I talked to him about it and he says he takes a shower but the smell stays on him. I dont know how he can get rid of that smell...he wants to go see a doctor but he does not want to pay any money..but I guess that is the only way he will get rid of the smell...Does anyone have any advice?

Also when im around him I always burp, cough,sneeze, and cant hardly breath...I want to hang around him but that Smell :eek:

BTW he is a virgin so he did not get a disease. Also he has good smelling deodorant, it is just his body odor.

It started about 11 months ago when we were in swimming class, do you think that water had too much chlorine in it?

But we are out of school now graduated...the smell is still on him...Please in desperate need of advice :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Get a garden hose.

Open the faucet.

Aim it at him.

Hold the hose still.

After a minute, stop.

Sniff him.

If he still smells, repeat until his skin sloughs off.

Have fun!

that is the funniest yet saddest post i've read.

the first thing u have to do is identify the source:
if it smells like vomit its probably not BO... its probably from his stomach or something.

then u have to think about what might be causing it - diet, poor hygiene...

hopefully once u correctly identify the problem the answer will be obvious... if its not though i would see a dr b/c it sounds as though ur friend is gonna be a very lonely guy as long as this continues.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is he fat? That's not a joke either, if he's fat, he probably has to clean between the folds better. That **** can smell something horrible.

I am starting to think that gottamakeit is actually larrry.