Any suggestions?

Started by sajjy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sajjy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i am taking DAT in the Jan end.
Within a week i will start working on the destroyer.
Also will be solving Topscore or Achiever or both.
But i guess Topscore and Achiever provide only sample test but not subject specific questions.
I am looking for something that gives subject wise questions.
Also, i dont have any material for PAT section. And with the Crack PAT, its the same situation as it has only sample exams.
Any suggestions where can i find subject wise questions or subject wise sample exams?
 
Subject wise?

You can try looking into Kaplan's DAT subject tests if that is what you are talking about.

i mean questions only on Bio, chem, ochem and PAT sections separately.

do they sell the KAPLAN DAT subject tests online?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are taking it in a month and you haven't started studying? Good luck! I used Kaplan and found it helpful...but I also took the class to go along with it. I also bought study guides for general bio., chem., and organic but I can't remember what they are called at the moment because I am at work.
 
From your predents.com profile: "President, DAT Study Committee and Academic Tutor" shouldn't you know how to study?