any sweet hearts to help me???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nishu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys! i have few part1 papers which are from july 78 to dec 87(bio-physio) n few from 78 to 89(anat), 78-89(micro-path) n (dental ant)with answers n with out explanation.what else i need to buy...plz help me i dont want to spend on something i already have...kindly let me know WHAT TO BUY NOW!
and are there 2 papers in a yr or only 1...totally how many papers?
too many ??? sorry ya plz tell!!! :love:

Members don't see this ad.

nishu said:
hey guys! i have few part1 papers which are from july 78 to dec 87(bio-physio) n few from 78 to 89(anat), 78-89(micro-path) n (dental ant)with answers n with out explanation.what else i need to buy...plz help me i dont want to spend on something i already have...kindly let me know WHAT TO BUY NOW!
and are there 2 papers in a yr or only 1...totally how many papers?
too many ??? sorry ya plz tell!!! :love:
the title subject of yur message sounds so frikkin getto ,creepy and desperate for attention!

Members don't see this ad :)
turkdlit said:
the title subject of yur message sounds so frikkin getto ,creepy and desperate for attention!
hey......whats this....nishu is just asking for help...i am glad she used that word....adds flavour to the forum.... :love:

meetlife said:
hey......whats this....nishu is just asking for help...i am glad she used that word....adds flavour to the forum.... :love:
hey! stop being such a kiss ass and let me express whatever i want to..its my choice and opinion..who the hell are you to tell me or advice me?

turkdlit said:
hey! stop being such a kiss ass and let me express whatever i want to..its my choice and opinion..who the hell are you to tell me or advice me?

The street runs both ways. Who are you, then, to tell the OP that the title of her thread is "frikkin getto ,creepy and desperate for attention!"?

Remember, direct insults (like calling somebody a 'kiss ass') are NOT allowed on SDN.

Further violations will result in action being taken. Let's keep SDN a good resource and cut out the immature comments.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.