Any thoughts on UMich?

Started by DocLala
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DocLala

New Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone please tell me the details about the University of Michigan's program?
Stats?

And most of all...anyone hear of a DO being accepted into their program?
 
I did a one month externship there. Residents and Faculty all very friendly and happy. Close knit Attendings it seemed. i was surprised it wasnt as intimidating as I was expecting personally or in terms of how I saw faculty deal with residents.

Can't give you anymore info than that. Based on reputation and my 1st hand experience I would say its a program you definitely want to consider.