Ninchik

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 4, 2005
Status
I lost any hope. i didn't get any rejections ,but I've heard that no rejections doesnt' mean anything. Schools just can keep silence...I guess it's my case. I got secondaries from every school, now I understand that they don't mean anything, but collecting fees. I have good rec. letters, all kind of activities, I was very busy during my school years, that's why my GPA is not that good:( 3.14.Science is 2.97, non-science 3.36. My DAT PAT15, QR 15,Bio 19, O. chem 18, gen Chem17,Red. C. 19. Overall 18. Well, I'm working to prepeare myself for kaplan courses now.

emthichrangdep

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 11, 2005
Status
Dental Student
When were your printouts sent? Did you apply late??

tinman831

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2004
Texas
Status
Dentist
aww dont lose hope just yet. if you haven't heard from them, that means that you havent been rejected. if you havent been rejected then there is STILL a chance that you could get an interview/acceptance. just hang in there. only when you get a rejection letter from EVERY school (heaven forbid) should you start preparing for the next application cycle. keep your chin up and be patient. just keep repeating to yourself "those interviews will come". :D

hockeydentist

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2002
The eye of the storm
Visit site
Status
Ninchik said:
I lost any hope. i didn't get any rejections ,but I've heard that no rejections doesnt' mean anything. Schools just can keep silence...I guess it's my case. I got secondaries from every school, now I understand that they don't mean anything, but collecting fees. I have good rec. letters, all kind of activities, I was very busy during my school years, that's why my GPA is not that good:( 3.14.Science is 2.97, non-science 3.36. My DAT PAT15, QR 15,Bio 19, O. chem 18, gen Chem17,Red. C. 19. Overall 18. Well, I'm working to prepeare myself for kaplan courses now.
Are you done with school? If so, consider doing post bac work or getting into a masters program. Start preparing for that at least! Look into schools, get the application together, consider taking the GRE. My philosophy is to be prepared for what ever happens, you might not need any of this but you never know. People on here tend to be real nice to folks about no news is good news, but there only kidding them selves.

jk5177

Just Kidding
10+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2004
Oregon
Status
Dentist
I'm sorry about your situation. I was rejected in the past, and had to reapply, but it worked quite well for me, and I'm absolutely happy with where I'm at. The universe has a way of making things work out for us. Hang in there, and believe in yourself. If you need to do some soul searching, go do it!