Step I any tips on anatomy? and embryology?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cassieandcheeta

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

thanks so much for answering my previous questions first of all! Now I have a new one! So I just spent today going over a bit of anatomy and I was hoping to finish it all in one day, but I only ended up getting done 2 chapters of the roadmap book....and I see that it's impossible to do it all....So what do you guys think is the best way to approach anatomy? Should I do a bit of it as I go through each organ system so it would be less tedious and make more sense? And how about embryology?

thanks so muhc!