Any tips on billing Dexcom6 supplies to Medicare Part B?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

008Rocker

Reaction score
Does anyone have any tips on billing Dexcom6 supplies to Medicare Part B? Sending the patient elsewhere isn't an option. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Depends on who you work for, but usually a Certificate of Medical Necessity is required to be completed by the prescriber

When we process medicare B, we get a rejection with a message stating that they will be getting a call from a representative to get the item billed and drop shipped to their house. I would say call corporate to find out your store procedure on it. For our stores, we cannot bill for them at the store-level.

Members don't see this ad :)
When we process medicare B, we get a rejection with a message stating that they will be getting a call from a representative to get the item billed and drop shipped to their house. I would say call corporate to find out your store procedure on it. For our stores, we cannot bill for them at the store-level.
What company do you work for? We use EZ-DME for our Medicare Part B claims.

It seems like it takes at least a month everytime I get a new script before our Medicare team says it's good to go.