Any tips on getting through Organic?

Started by MJB
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey i just want other peoples opinion. This fall i will be taking organic chem, Physics, Cell Bio, and a required seminar class. Will organic take up alot of my time? Because im not too worried about cell bio and physics. With this confidence i have lol am i wrong about Organic not affecting my other classes?
 
I'll be taking Org. II this fall...

All I can say is make sure you understand the "why" of most of it (I'm still struggling with a lot of that...even after reading every word of text we have covered)...and practice a ton of problems.

I think it's pretty important to stick with it...do a little each day...cramming for Organic would have been a REAL bad idea.

Toward the end, I found some of the MCAT review books I have to be very helpful.

If I understood it better, I think I would actually kind of enjoy Organic...

I don't think I'll ever like Chem. Labs though.

🙂