Any UCLA news???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

imlyndon88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My application was submitted 7/16.

I haven't heard any news except the application complete email.

No rejections, no interviews, nothing after that initial completion email.

Anybody in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad.

I am definitely in the same boat.

Last edited:
Have you guys received an invitation for a secondary application via email? I submitted my AADSAS application around 8/15 and received the invitation for a secondary application on 9/24 and submitted it within 3 weeks but after that, nothing. I heard from a current student that they interview in April and May so I haven't lost hope yet. Hope this helps!

Members don't see this ad :)
My application was submitted on 7/16 and my secondary was submitted on 8/6. I asked about my application status through email on 9/2 and received a reply on 9/7 stating:

"Your application is now complete. Please note that you are not required to take any further action at this time. Our committee will start reviewing files in late September and interview invitations will be emailed through March 2011 since we are on rolling admissions. Be assured that I will contact you by email if your status changes."

I haven't heard from them since. Though it's a longshot, I'm still hoping for an interview invite.

I applied there very last minute on 12/29:eek: I just received an email from them today to confirm they received my application and invited to to complete their secondary application.

Does everyone get asked to complete a secondary?

Thanks!:)

I applied there very last minute on 12/29:eek: I just received an email from them today to confirm they received my application and invited to to complete their secondary application.

Does everyone get asked to complete a secondary?

Thanks!:)

Seems that way.