Any UCONN DPT students?

Started by THBJJ
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

THBJJ

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was accepted into UCONN's DPT program this week, and am seriously considering it due to getting in-state tuition. What do any current students think of the program, specifically: Professors and classes, clinical opportunities, facilities (labs, classrooms?), other students. Have you found UCONN has a good reputation in the field?

Also, I'm coming from undergrad at Northeastern in Boston, so I'm worried there isn't much to do around Storrs. Did you find there was ample entertainment? Where were good off-campus places to live?

Hoping to get some insider tips, Thanks!
 
You should repost this question in the pt forum, instead of the pre-pt....may be more likely to get an answer. I've applied there as well and it would be interesting to hear the responses