-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Any UCSF/SFSU acceptances or rejections?
Started by cpt2010
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's great! Do you mind if I ask who called? I guess this means if you didn't get a call, you may only get wait listed at best? Anyone get a call today. Good luck to everyone.
I got my call yesterday as well! Time to make some decisions!
Hey Eforma. You are also from the East Bay right? I got the call yesterday too and am trying to decide between UCSF and SMU. What are you using to make your decision? Or are you considering other schools as well?
Hey Eforma. You are also from the East Bay right? I got the call yesterday too and am trying to decide between UCSF and SMU. What are you using to make your decision? Or are you considering other schools as well?
Hey, yeah, I'm from the East Bay as well. I'm actually trying to decide between UCSF and Shenandoah (DPT/MSAT dual degree). They both offer pretty different opportunities, so it's really hard for me. If you live in the Bay and want another ear to hash things out w/, PM me and I'd be down for meeting for coffee or something. I could definitely use someone's else input other than the fam's and the bf's...because they are both very biased (though they tell me they aren't)!
@hraa89 - I interviewed on Tuesday.
Hra89- have you been waitlisted? Or has anyone else heard back with any differing news?
Yeah, I was waitlisted 🙁, got the email about 3 hours ago
I got waitlisted as well 🙁 I was really hoping to get a call as I felt my interview went really well...but I'll just try and stay hopeful that I'll get in.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm starting to really hate this process...
Bless you, yes.
The best part was spending $46 today to fed-ex my transcript b/c PTCAS hasn't gotten it since I sent it 3 weeks ago, while knowing I was waitlisted.
I asked about the order for the list, they said it wasn't set yet.
i am a transfer student and applied to SFSU and have not heard anything 🙁
My friend called Jill from SFSU and she said that everyone should hear something by the 14th, for those of you are still waiting on word.
Hi! I'm hoping to put some minds at ease.. Those who were accepted after interviews had until yesterday to decide. I was an alternate for the 2011 class and got a call today notifying me of my acceptance. I was first on the list, so I'm sure you'll all hear back soon 🙂
Hi everyone,
I am an alternate for the UCSF/SFSU DPT program as well. Today I found out that I am 6th on the list. I really want to get into the UCSF/SFSU DPT (but don't we all)! So if anyone knows anything about the alternate list please let know. Also, today I found out that I am an alternate for USC. This alternate thing is becoming really stressful.
Good luck to everyone. If anyone is also an alternate for UCSF/SFSU and knows anything about the list and our chances at gaining admissions I would greatly appreciate the info. Thanks🙂
I am an alternate for the UCSF/SFSU DPT program as well. Today I found out that I am 6th on the list. I really want to get into the UCSF/SFSU DPT (but don't we all)! So if anyone knows anything about the alternate list please let know. Also, today I found out that I am an alternate for USC. This alternate thing is becoming really stressful.
Good luck to everyone. If anyone is also an alternate for UCSF/SFSU and knows anything about the list and our chances at gaining admissions I would greatly appreciate the info. Thanks🙂
Congrats "mtmn" on your acceptance into the UCSF/SFSU DPT program. (Hopefully I will join at UCSF/SFSU this June : )!)
How did you find out what number you were? Did you email them or did they let you know somehow? I finally emailed Lillian Wong this afternoon to try to find out where I am on the list but no response yet..thanks and good luck!
Hi everyone,
I am an alternate for the UCSF/SFSU DPT program as well. Today I found out that I am 6th on the list. I really want to get into the UCSF/SFSU DPT (but don't we all)! So if anyone knows anything about the alternate list please let know. Also, today I found out that I am an alternate for USC. This alternate thing is becoming really stressful.
Good luck to everyone. If anyone is also an alternate for UCSF/SFSU and knows anything about the list and our chances at gaining admissions I would greatly appreciate the info. Thanks🙂
Hi everyone,
I am an alternate for the UCSF/SFSU DPT program as well. Today I found out that I am 6th on the list. I really want to get into the UCSF/SFSU DPT (but don't we all)! So if anyone knows anything about the alternate list please let know. Also, today I found out that I am an alternate for USC. This alternate thing is becoming really stressful.
Good luck to everyone. If anyone is also an alternate for UCSF/SFSU and knows anything about the list and our chances at gaining admissions I would greatly appreciate the info. Thanks🙂
Yes, how did you find out you were sixth on the list? I called Lillian today and she said she doesn't have that information and that I should wait another week or two. I just really wish I could know where I am at on the alternate list 😕
To answer the question regarding how I found out my position on the alternate list for UCSF/SFSU DPT program. Yesterday I emailed Lillian Wong about my position on the wait-list. She forwarded my email to Jane Galvan whom I have been in contact with for the past few months. She replied to my email telling me that I am 6th on the wait-list, and to hang in there.
I would say keep trying to email and call Lillian Wong about your position, because I know how nerve racking it is not knowing anything.
When you guys do find out your position on the wait-list please keep me posted as to what happens. Goodluck.
I would say keep trying to email and call Lillian Wong about your position, because I know how nerve racking it is not knowing anything.
When you guys do find out your position on the wait-list please keep me posted as to what happens. Goodluck.
Yea, my friend said Jane is the one to call as well. Cool beans...although wouldn't it just be easier for them to send out another email with waitlist rankings instead of answering every alternate who calls?To answer the question regarding how I found out my position on the alternate list for UCSF/SFSU DPT program. Yesterday I emailed Lillian Wong about my position on the wait-list. She forwarded my email to Jane Galvan whom I have been in contact with for the past few months. She replied to my email telling me that I am 6th on the wait-list, and to hang in there.
I would say keep trying to email and call Lillian Wong about your position, because I know how nerve racking it is not knowing anything.
When you guys do find out your position on the wait-list please keep me posted as to what happens. Goodluck.
Well I called Jane Galvan and she told me that I am about half way down the alternate list...so probably 7th or 8th. She was super sweet and just told me that If I have had any othr acceptances that I should definitely take them up as there has not been much motion off of the waitlist. She wished me luck and said she's looking forward to having me in the profession 😳. I wish the same for all of you and congrats to those who have been or will be accepted. I am off to Loma Linda!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope my information was helpful for everyone. One thing I want to mention is unless you have had previous contact with Jane Galvan I don't recommend you contact her to find your alternate position. I wouldn't want her kindness to be abused by numerous phone calls or emails.
The only reason she responded to my email sent to Lillian Wong, was because I meet with her previously and have been in contact with her for several months.
I believe that if you are still trying to find out your position on the waitlist for UCSF/SFSU,🙂 you should continuously contact Lillian Wong.
I'm sorry this is not a better email. But goodluck to everyone.
The only reason she responded to my email sent to Lillian Wong, was because I meet with her previously and have been in contact with her for several months.
I believe that if you are still trying to find out your position on the waitlist for UCSF/SFSU,🙂 you should continuously contact Lillian Wong.
I'm sorry this is not a better email. But goodluck to everyone.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 3K