Any UNE invites lately?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

acl3623

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i know theres a couple of you that got your invites 3-4 weeks after your secondary...but that was early on in the cycle..has anyone gotten any invites lately? i submitted my secondary about 4 weeks ago.. :( i wonder if theyre still keeping the same timeline

Members don't see this ad.

acl3623 said:
so i know theres a couple of you that got your invites 3-4 weeks after your secondary...but that was early on in the cycle..has anyone gotten any invites lately? i submitted my secondary about 4 weeks ago.. :( i wonder if theyre still keeping the same timeline

Actually I submitted my secondary last week and they told me that I will hear from them in two weeks. So I am hoping to hear from them next week.

I am wondering the same thing. I haven't heard anything for about four weeks now and just wrote them an email. It seems like a good school but at this point I have other interviews coming up. Also, do you guys know what the chances are for someone not from the Northeast to get in? I read they favor individuals from the area but was wondering if others have gotten in that weren't from around that area. Thanks for the information.

Members don't see this ad :)
A good chunk are new englanders, but there is still a good number from places like UT, CO, CA, FL...

mcandy said:
A good chunk are new englanders, but there is still a good number from places like UT, CO, CA, FL...

Yep. We are the spice of the school!

Re. the letter of invite: did you complete all of the requirements?

I got a letter about four weeks ago stating that my file is complete. Is there anything else that is needed?

oh yeah...gioia is from mars. :p

yea i got the letter saying i was complete bout 4 weeks ago...i called today and the lady said my file was complete, and no decision had been made...i asked about how long the turn around was now and she just said "a couple of weeks"...so i guess that means more than 4...

i got an invite about 2 -3 weeks back... for itnerview dec 9th... i completed my file about a month ago

Is the invite my mail or email? Just curious. Thanks

mcandy said:
oh yeah...gioia is from mars. :p

Well, actually, I took up residence there after my family immigrated from the Sombrero Galaxy. We searched and searched for jobs... this actually led me to earth, where I chose the state of Maine on the continent of North America as, in my translation,an alienus similus habitatus. ;)

Regarding the APPs and INVITES: Some people's files are placed on 'hold' while the receipt of course requirements and/or test scores/ letters are obtained (which is why I asked about it).

Good luck to all. UNECOM is really a great education. I rec'vd my invite by mail last year.

:luck:

I got an email this year. Maybe it depends on the time frame.

bringing this one back...anyone get any news from UNE lately? ive been complete with them for about 6 weeks now...still no love... :(

acl3623 said:
bringing this one back...anyone get any news from UNE lately? ive been complete with them for about 6 weeks now...still no love... :(

I called them today. They told me that I shouldn't expect much before holidays !! So after christmas I guess.

probably because the students are done at the end of the week and we'll be gone for christmas break so they'll be no one here to host... keep smiling, a number of my classmates didn't interview till late winter and are here! :) best of luck to you

rack said:
i got an invite about 2 -3 weeks back... for itnerview dec 9th... i completed my file about a month ago

I'm interviewing Dec. 9, too! See you this Thursday...