1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Any updates from CASE?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by tiny, May 9, 2008.

1. tiny

Dental Student
    still waiting on case...
    has anyone heard from them lately? or know when we are supposed to hear?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Niblick

Niblick Golf is Good

Pre-Dental
    I talked to a secretary 2 days ago, and she told me that the committee was meeting this week. So I assume we will be hearing from them Mon. or Tues. of next week...

Anyone else still waiting on Case as their last possible chance to get in this cycle? I wonder how many spots are left in their class?

4. vasco

vasco Senior Member

Last week I was hanging out in the lounge and the secretary came up and asked me if I was willing to do the school tour for the interviewing students. I declined because I had a final in an hour. After I was joking with some students about how there is no way those students are going to get in because it was the end of April and CASE for sure had their class filled...when some student mentinoned that they had heard that there were still some 20+ spots left to be filled. He was saying how the ADCOM is playing it very safe this year and not over accepting.

I have no official evidence to back up this students remarks...but it might throw some hope out there.

5. Niblick

Niblick Golf is Good

Pre-Dental
    Anyone heard anything by way of snail mail or AADSAS update yet?

6. that guy

mr dalsky told me to expect a decision by the end of this week. this will be the final round and thereafter will be the dreaded alternate list

7. HurricaneAlana

Pre-Dental
    I just called and asked, they said that they decided to put me on hold again, and that in the next 2 weeks they'll start making a waitlist, which will require a refundable deposit if you decide to go on it.