-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Any updates from CASE?
Started by tiny
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I talked to a secretary 2 days ago, and she told me that the committee was meeting this week. So I assume we will be hearing from them Mon. or Tues. of next week...
Anyone else still waiting on Case as their last possible chance to get in this cycle? I wonder how many spots are left in their class?
Anyone else still waiting on Case as their last possible chance to get in this cycle? I wonder how many spots are left in their class?
I wonder how many spots are left in their class?
Last week I was hanging out in the lounge and the secretary came up and asked me if I was willing to do the school tour for the interviewing students. I declined because I had a final in an hour. After I was joking with some students about how there is no way those students are going to get in because it was the end of April and CASE for sure had their class filled...when some student mentinoned that they had heard that there were still some 20+ spots left to be filled. He was saying how the ADCOM is playing it very safe this year and not over accepting.
I have no official evidence to back up this students remarks...but it might throw some hope out there.
Anyone heard anything by way of snail mail or AADSAS update yet?
mr dalsky told me to expect a decision by the end of this week. this will be the final round and thereafter will be the dreaded alternate list
I just called and asked, they said that they decided to put me on hold again, and that in the next 2 weeks they'll start making a waitlist, which will require a refundable deposit if you decide to go on it.