Any Usc Updates??????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AtotheK

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone speak to Brian or to USC in regards to where the wait list stands or if there will be anymore movement??????????

Members don't see this ad.

There were acceptances sent out on May 1st. On the forum, there are a few people who are giving up their seats so keep your hopes up. Hopefully you'll hear from them soon. Send Brian an email to show you're still interested... I think that will help.

well i called the today and they told me there probably wont be any more invites till beginning of orientation week..
Im dying here too....are you going to apply again or should we wait till sep

Hey everyone!

I have sent a couple emails to Brian, but keep getting the same sort of response: there was some movement on May 1st because of the second deposit deadline, and they do expect some more movement between now and orientation, but they cannot forecast how many. As well, they will not disclose waiting list positions. I haven't received any acceptances yet, and am freaking out here - I wish I knew one way or another for peace of mind, and also to gear myself up for applications for next year.

Good luck to you all!