Any Washington State Applicants?

Started by VelcroSky
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

VelcroSky

U of MN Class of 2012
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm just curious if anybody else here is applying to Washington State. I don't believe I've heard anyone mention it.
 
Yes, I am. I met two WSU professors (one is CVM faculty) when I visited and they were such great people! Both professors are friends of my aunt's family. The dean at WSU was also the most helpful person I have ever spoken to on the topic of veterinary school admissions. These experiences both seem like good signs to me. 👍

I've never lived anywhere anything like Pullman, but I'm open to the possibility....😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad