Any website list all path residency programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EC3

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
lm trying to find a list of path programs so l can think of possible externships. Does any site on the web list this info?

Members don't see this ad.

also, www.pathologytraining.org lists most, but not all the programs. there's a few not in there, but i don't know them off hand. i have them in a book at home and i'll post that later on. note that you can do externships at places without a residency program though - i'm doing a forensic path elective in las vegas through the university of nevada, which does not have a pathology residency.

Members don't see this ad :)
also, www.pathologytraining.org lists most, but not all the programs. there's a few not in there, but i don't know them off hand. i have them in a book at home and i'll post that later on. note that you can do externships at places without a residency program though - i'm doing a forensic path elective in las vegas through the university of nevada, which does not have a pathology residency.

I did this rotation last month. You will have plenty of free time in the afternoon. I usually was done by about 10 or 11 daily. The ME you will be with most of time is freakin' brilliant and loves to teach. He is extremely objective and straightforward and isn't afraid to speak his mind on any given subject. PM me if you have any questions about the rotation.

sorry for the delay, but here's a listing of US programs not listed on the pathologytraining.org directory. if you want the Canadian ones let me know and i'll post them also.

Danbury Hospital
Lenox Hill Hospital
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Madigan Army Medical Center
University of Missouri-Kansas City
Nassau County Medical Center
National Capital Consortium
Naval Medical Center
New York Medical College at Westchester Medical Center
University of Puerto Rico
San Antonio Uniformed Services Heath Education
University of South Dakota
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare

This info comes from the Directory of Pathology Training Programs 2007-2008.

sorry for the delay, but here's a listing of US programs not listed on the pathologytraining.org directory. if you want the Canadian ones let me know and i'll post them also.

Danbury Hospital
Lenox Hill Hospital
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Madigan Army Medical Center
University of Missouri-Kansas City
Nassau County Medical Center
National Capital Consortium
Naval Medical Center
New York Medical College at Westchester Medical Center
University of Puerto Rico
San Antonio Uniformed Services Heath Education
University of South Dakota
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare

This info comes from the Directory of Pathology Training Programs 2007-2008.
awesome, thx.