any word from Jefferson MD/PhD?

Started by Ocean482
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ocean482

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone heard from Jefferson Medical College's MD/PhD program. It is one on my list that has been slow to respond. I got accepted into the MD program a while ago, but the grad school admissions has been quiet. Is anyone who applied there getting the same responses?

Thanks, good luck to everyone, the accepts should be rolling in now...
 
Hey Ocean,

This probably doesn't help much: I haven't heard from them either since my November interview...but I got placed on the alternate list for regular MD, so that may have something to do with it.

CC