Any word from NSU?

Started by Dancer20
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dancer20

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back for an interview from NSU lately? They received my secondary app a month ago and I'm getting worried that I haven't been offered an interview since it's my top choice school. How long did it take everyone to receive their interview invites??
Thanks🙂
 
Me too! They recieved all my stuff on Aug 9th. They say my file is complete, but they won't tell me if it has been reviewed or what. I took both MCATs this year so it is possible that I will have to wait until they see the second score....but talk about dragging feet!!!
 
I was called for an interview on september 6th, I have my interview on Sept 29th. I sent my stuff in around the same time you guys did.