NSU KPCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gigifuturedoc

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this school that bad? Have their board/match rates been improving? Do you think the other DO schools opening in florida will make residency harder for students to match?


I really wanted to go to this school bc it is in an ideal location and close to family.
 
Is this school that bad? Have their board/match rates been improving? Do you think the other DO schools opening in florida will make residency harder for students to match?


I really wanted to go to this school bc it is in an ideal location and close to family.

I’m choosing it over KCU, DMU, NYIT, Campbell and tuncom.