Any word from UChicago?????

Started by MGoBlue13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MGoBlue13

Grizzled Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone received a post-interview decision from UChicago? I interviewed on September 5, and I have not heard a decision yet. Let me know folks....!
 
Hey,

I've been wondering the same thing. I interviewed there in early September also, and I haven't heard a thing either. Are they sending out post interview rejections yet?! 😱
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by laviddee
hey!

don't you dare go to chicago over michigan!

Wherever I go, I'll always be a wolverine....

That being said... staying in michigan would be pretty awesome. You going there?
 
I interviewed on the 9th and have been accepted. I got a call from the Assistant Dean of Admissions, but haven't gotten anything in the mail yet. Maybe they're just waiting to call? Good luck!